At Gold Sails, we can design, create and fit bespoke Biminis to any type of boat. Using high quality marine grade stainless fittings, the structures are built to last in the toughest of conditions.
Our Biminis come with an array of options including
- Fixed or folding stainless steel framework. This is simply based on the customers preference or limitations of the yacht.
- Removable sides. This option creates an additional room onboard the yacht. By opening up more liveable space outside, it means you are able to make better use of the boat and invite more friends over!
- Solid or Mesh side panels? or both? On the hottest of days, having a gentle breeze flowing through the cockpit is essential. Equally however, when it gets a little cooler in the evenings or even when the heavens open and you still want to be outside, the solid panels are a good option!
- Mainsail viewing/trimming window. Sailing yachts that are large enough to have a bimini under the boom require small viewing windows to allow the mainsail to be trimmed optimally to continue the cruise with best speed and comfort.
- Upgraded Tenara PTFE Thread. Tenara thread is a PTFE thread which is unaffected by sunlight, unlike traditional polyester thread. Tenara maintains its strength even after regular exposure to UV sunlight, extreme hot or cold climate, salt water, acid rain. In conclusion, it is a premium thread which offers outstanding durability in the toughest of climates. This is an upgrade definitely worth considering.
Gold Sails is only interested in making quality, durable and long lasting products and as such we only use premium WeatherMax80 fabric as it is designed specifically for the outdoors. Compared with traditional acrylic, WeatherMax is not only breathable, but is twice as strong and much better under abrasion. This means all your covers will last much longer and give you much better value for money over the lifetime of the product. Lastly, the cloth is much lighter so for those larger covers this makes handling/fitting much easier; particularly if you are on your own.